Writing from the Centre: A Day Away to Write
Do you find it difficult to make time for your writing?
Do you long for the support and feedback of a group of writers?
Join Janis McCallen and I for an inspirational day dedicated to relaxation, creativity, and getting past your resistance.
On your day away you will:
- start with a gentle yoga class (optional)
- participate in some guided meditation, prompted writing exercises, voluntary reading and feedback opportunities, and enjoy some silent, unstructured time to work on whatever creative project you would like to bring (or just spend time relaxing, writing in your journal, or meditating in our yoga space).
- snacks and refreshments are provided along with a delicious lunch
- appropriate for new and experienced writers
- 8:30 – 9:45 am: gentle yoga
- 10:00 – 1:00: writing practice
- 1:00 – 2:00: lunch
- 2:00 – 4:30: silent creative practice
- 4:30 – 5:30: sharing, debriefing, wrap-up
Cost: $65.00 per day
Dates: 24 Feb 2013, 24 Mar 2013, 21 Apr 2013, 26 May 2013, 23 June 2013
For more information, or to register contact: Janis McCallen at email@example.com or call her at 905-715-0207