Words are tools. They can be used skilfully or clumsily. They can attract new clients to your business or they can drive them away.
Effective copy is more important than ever now that so much business is taking place online. As the old saying goes, “You never get a second chance to make a first impression.”
Your website and social media communications must reflect your professionalism, personality and attention to detail. You need to be concise (too much information is worse than not enough), informative and entertaining. Your readers must be compelled by what you have to say; compelled enough to take action and actually get in touch with you.
Every form of communication has a different set of rules. Writing for the web is very different than writing a newsletter. Writing for social media is different than writing advertising copy.
Clarity about your marketing message and the target audience you wish to reach can make or break your business. As a professional creative writer I understand the subtleties of word choice, tone, mood, point-of-view and style that can help or harm your efforts to build relationships with potential clients.
Why hire me?
- I offer a range of services. We can start from scratch or we may be able to build on what you already have.
- I am a creative, award-winning writer
- I listen first and will take the time up-front to help you get clear about your communication goals and target audience
- I am honest, maintain confidentiality, and will deliver on time and on budget
- I have a good sense of humour and I stay calm under pressure
Stand out from the crowd. Get your copy right. Contact me to learn more about the services I can provide.